Note: This advertisement page is from a different source, yet TBD, published around the same as Dengeki Playstation.
It is revealed that there exist perspectives of not only Kyubey but also Homura. During playing, it is found to be able to play Homura route, from Homura's perspective. What is Homura's action in Kyubey's perspective? And what action will you players take? It can be a funny route. The scenes and events about Kyubey and Homura can even be affected by playing from Kyubey's perspective. Details will be reported later.
Contents of the special video disk which is shipped with both versions are also revealed.
- Video of Magical girl gameplay - With the game, you can have a funny different development from the anime. When you think "I played it this way but why does it become like that?" The seiyuu may think the same way. And let's see how the seiyuu play the game actually.
- Game original design by Gekidan Inu Curry - Game original design of witches, familiars and dungeons by Gekidan Inu Curry. It is very valuable since you can only see them here.
- BGM composed by NitroPlus - The BGM of the game is composed by NitroPlus who received good comments on the music. It's the sound showing the view of world of Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
- Character Introduction gallery - It collects all the characters standing poses in the game. You can play them with your favorite expressions and clothes.
- Comments to the game from the seiyuu - Please read the supporting comments from the seiyuu who also play the magical girls' roles. There might even be some pictures drawn by them.
- Wallpaper for PS3 - Use this original wallpaper to decorate the menu of your PS3.
- Wallpaper for PC - Use this wallpaper to decorate your desktop.
- Event gallery with password input - If you, being Kyubey, collect enough emotion values, you can get a password as a reward. The event gallery can be opened by entering that password. Illustrations in the game can be viewed beautifully on a big screen.
QB: "Collect the energy from emotions and open the gallery."